Page created: 13 Apr 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
Create a user directory in Atlassian to generate API key for PingFederate.
- Sign on to Atlassian as an administrator.
- On the Create a directory. page, click
- On the Create a directory page, enter a name. Click Create.
- On the API key page, note the Directory base URL and API key values. You will use these again in Creating a provisioning connection. Click Done.
- On the Product access tab, click Add a site. Select the Jira or Confluence site that you want provisioned users to be able to access. Complete the on-screen instructions. page, on the