Page created: 9 Jul 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
This guide describes how to configure PingFederate and Citrix ADC to enable single sign-on (SSO).
This allows you to use PingFederate as an identity provider (IdP) for Citrix ADC and Gateway.
The integration uses a standard SAML configuration and does not require any additional software.
- Browser-based SSO initiated by the IdP or service provider (SP).
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
Before you start, you should be familiar with the following:
- Managing IdP adapters in the PingFederate documentation
- The following sections of the Citrix documentation:
- Citrix ADC 13.0 or later
- A DNS configuration that routes authentication requests to a Citrix ADC virtual IP address
- An SSL certificate installed on the Citrix ADC appliance