Page created: 20 Jul 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
Create an adapter instance to make the username attribute available in your service provider connection to Citrix Gateway.
- Click Map New Adapter Instance.
- On the Adapter Instance tab, from the Adapter Instance list, select an adapter instance that can access the username in your user store, such as HTML Form Adapter. Click Next.
- On the Mapping Method tab, click Next.
- On the Attribute Contract Fulfillment tab, on the SAML_SUBJECT line, from the Source list, select Adapter.
- On the SAML_SUBJECT line, from the Value list, select username. Click Next.
- On the Issuance Critera tab, click Next.
- On the Summary tab, check that the configuration is correct, and then click Done.