Page created: 14 Jul 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
Configure a virtual server to direct authentication requests to PingFederate.
- In Citrix ADC, go to . Click Add.
In the Authentication Virtual Server window, in the
Basic Settings section, enter the basic server
- In the Name field, enter a name, such as PF_Auth_VServer.
- In the IP Address field, enter the IP address of your PingFederate server. Click OK.
In the Certificates section, select your PingFederate
- Click No Server Certificate.
- In the Server Certificate Binding pane, in the Select Server Certificate section, click Click to select.
- In the Server Certificates pane, select the certificate that you added in Creating an authentication server in Citrix. Click Select.
- In the Server Certificate Binding pane, click Bind. Click Continue.
- In the Advanced Authentication Policies section, click Continue.
In the Basic Authentication Policies section, add a
- Click Add (+).
- In the Choose Type pane, in the Policies section, from the Choose Policy list, select SAML.
- From the Choose Type list, select Primary. Click Continue.
- In the Policy Binding section, from the Select Policy list, select the policy that you created in Creating a SAML policy in Citrix.
- Click Bind. Click Continue.
- Click Done.