Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
- In a browser, go to the Ping Identity OAuth Configuration Service.
Select Concur Web Connector from the drop-down
- Enter the Key value you previously obtained into the ClientID field.
- Enter the Secret value you previously obtained into the Client Secret field.
- Click the Connect button.
Log into Concur as an administrative user for your organization.
Note: If you are already signed into Concur you will not be asked to log in again. Please be sure that the account you are signed in under is an administrative account.
- Click the Allow button to generate your access token.
You should be redirected to the OAuth Configuration Service and presented with
an access token.
- Copy the Access Token to use when configuring the Concur Connector.