The Concur Connectors Outbound Provisioning functionality is built using Concur’s REST API, which requires an OAuth 2.0 access token for authentication. To obtain the access token, you will need to first obtain your key and secret from Concur.
- Log in to your Concur account as an administrative user for your organization.
- Navigate to .
- Select Register Partner Application.
Create a new application or modify an existing application with the following
- Enter a name for the application.
- Enter a description for the application.
- Ensure the Active field is set to Active.
- In the APIs list, ensure Users- Add or Update User Accounts is selected.
- Copy the Application Authorization’s Key and Secret value for later use in Generate OAuth access token.