Page created: 1 Oct 2021 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
To allow PingFederate to act as an identity provider (IdP) and manage users in Coupa, create a service provider (SP) connection.
In the PingFederate
administrator console, create a new SP connection:
- For PingFederate 10.1 or later: go to Create Connection. . Click
- For PingFederate 10.0 or earlier: go to Create Connection. . Click
Configure the basic connection details with the Coupa
quick connection template:
- On the Connection Template tab, click Use a template for this connection.
- In the Connection Template list, select Coupa Provisioner.
- On the Metadata File row, upload the idp-metadata.xml file that you saved in Obtaining your Coupa (SP) metadata file. Click Next.
- On the Connection Type tab select the Browser SSO Profiles and Outbound Provisioning check boxes. Click Next.
- On the Connection Options tab, click Next.
- On the General Info tab, in the Connection Name field, enter a name of your choosing. Click Next.
On the Browser SSO tab, configure your assertion creation
settings and customize the defaults set by the metadata file.
For help, see Configuring IdP Browser SSO in the PingFederate documentation.
- On the Credentials tab, configure the connection credentials as shown in Configuring credentials in the PingFederate documentation. Click Next.
On the Outbound Provisioning tab, configure provisioning
with the following details.
For help, see Configuring outbound provisioning in the PingFederate documentation.
- On the Target tab, enter the API key and subdomain you noted in Obtain required information.
- Optional: In the Provisioning Options section, customize the provisioning connector behavior. Click Next.
- Go to Refresh Fields to get fields and specifications from your Coupa site. tab and at the bottom of the attribute list, click
Complete the attribute mappings by referring to Attribute index.
For help, see Managing channels in the PingFederate documentation.
- On the Activation and Summary tab, above the Summary section, click the toggle to turn on the connection. Click Save.