Page created: 29 Apr 2021 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
The following are known issues and limitations of the Coupa Connector integration.
- Because of a limitation with PingFederate 8.1 and earlier versions, when configuring two service provider (SP) connections with the same provisioner, the second connection built might be pre-populated with the channel from the first connection. To avoid conflicts, delete this pre-populated channel and create a unique channel for each connection.
- Single logout (SLO) is not supported.
- Group (department) provisioning is not supported.
- User attributes cannot be cleared when set.
- Failed requests to update a user might remove the user from their roles, approval groups, content groups or departments until the update request is successfully retried.
- Managers must exist in Coupa before they can be added as the manager of another user. Not doing so results in a failure.
- Values set for the phone-mobile or phone-work attributes must adhere to how the service provider validates phone numbers. Not doing so results in a failure.
- Currency values are expected as a number with two decimals, for example 1000.00. Not providing the value in the correct format might result in the value being stored as something different than what you sent, for example, 1,000.00 is stored as 1.00.