The Duo Security Integration Kit allows PingFederate to use Duo Universal Prompt for multi-factor authentication (MFA). This sign-on experience uses OpenID Connect standards and does not require or support iFrames.
This documentation is for Duo Security Integration Kit 3.0 and later. For earlier versions of the integration kit, see the Duo Security Integration Kit 2.2 documentation.
- Supports Duo's Standard Editions and Federal Editions
- Supports Duo's OpenID Connect-enabled APIs.
- Supports the Duo Universal Prompt authentication experience.
- Supports the PingFederate Authentication API.
ComponentsDuo Security IdP Adapter
- Allows PingFederate to redirect users to Duo Universal Prompt for a multi-factor authentication (MFA) challenge during sign on.
- Allows for MFA when single sign-on (SSO) is initiated at the identity provider (IdP) or service provider (SP).
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following resources:
- The following sections of the Duo Universal Prompt documentation:
- The following sections of the PingFederate documentation:
- PingFederate 10.3 or later
- A Duo Universal Prompt administrator account