Page created: 14 Oct 2020 |
Page updated: 26 Sep 2022
To get started with the integration, deploy the Duo Security Integration Kit files to your PingFederate directory.
- Download the Duo Security Integration Kit .zip archive from the Add-ons tab of the PingFederate downloads page.
- Stop PingFederate.
If you are upgrading an existing deployment, delete earlier versions of the
- For upgrades from Duo Security Integration Kit 3.0 or later: delete pf-duo-security-integration-kit-<version>.jar from <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/deploy.
- For upgrades from Duo Security Integration Kit 2.2 or earlier:
- Delete the duo.adapter.template.html file from <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/conf/template.
- Delete the following files from
- Extract the .zip archive and merge the contents of the dist directory with your <pf_install>/pingfederate directory.
- If there is more than one version of the pf-authn-api-sdk-<version>.jar file in your <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/lib directory, delete all but the latest version of the file.
- Start PingFederate.
- If you operate PingFederate in a cluster, repeat steps 2-6 for each engine node.