Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 14 Jul 2022
To get started with the integration, deploy the Facebook Login Integration Kit files to your PingFederate directory.
- Download the integration .zip archive from the Ping Identity Integration Directory.
- Stop PingFederate.
If you are upgrading from a previous deployment, back up your customizations and
delete older versions of the integration files.
- Back up any Facebook Login Integration Kit files that you customized in <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/conf/.
Delete the following files from
- Delete pf-authn-api-sdk-<version>.jar from <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/lib if it is older than the version in the integration files.
- Extract the .zip archive and merge the contents of the dist directory with your <pf_install>/pingfederate directory.
- If you backed up any customized files, modify the new files with your customizations.
- Start PingFederate.
- If you operate PingFederate in a cluster, repeat steps 2-7 for each engine node.