Page created: 20 Nov 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
The following files are included in the GitHub Login Integration Kit .zip archive:
- ReadMeFirst.pdf – contains links to this online documentation
- legal/Legal.pdf – copyright and license information.
- dist – contains the
- deploy –
contains the Java libraries
- pf-github-idp-adapter-<version>.jar – JAR file that contains the GitHub IdP Adapter.
- conf – contains the HTML
template that presents the GitHub sign-on form.
- language-packs – contains files with
customizable user-facing messages
- authn-api-messages.properties – a version of the common PingFederate authentication API variable file that includes adapter-specific messages
- pingfederate-github-adapter-messages.properties – a variable file that customizes the messages that appear on the template files.
- template – contains user-facing HTML
- github-pop-up-template.html – a template that opens a pop-up window to prompt the user to sign on.
- github-post-auth-template.html – a template that returns the user to the PingFederate sign-on flow after they sign on with GitHub.
assets – contains functional scripts
and files used by the template
- css/github.css – a CSS file that customizes the appearance of the template files.
- fonts/end-user –
contains template fonts and icons
- icons – contains template icons
- proxima-nova – contains template fonts
images – contains template
- ping-logo.svg – an image file with company branding
- language-packs – contains files with customizable user-facing messages
- lib/pf-authn-api-sdk-<version>.jar – a JAR file that contains the PingFederate Authentication API SDK
- deploy – contains the Java libraries