Page created: 9 Nov 2022 |
Page updated: 9 Nov 2022
Google Login Integration Kit 1.5.1 - November 2022
- Fixed an issue that caused the Google IdP adapter to not encode spaces in scopes.
- Fixed an issues that caused an error when configuring the Google login adapter with custom proxy and host settings.
Google Login Integration Kit 1.5 - September 2020
- Added the ability to show the Google sign-on prompt in a pop-up window for environments that block the automatic redirect.
- Added support for the PingFederate authentication API.
- Added settings for retrying failed requests.
- Added settings for API connection and request timeouts.
- Added settings to override the PingFederate system-default proxy settings.
Google Login Integration Kit 1.4.1 - June 2019
- Fixed an issue that was causing an error in upgrade scenarios.
Google Login Integration Kit 1.4 - May 2019
- Added support for retrieving group memberships in the adapter configuration and extended contract.
- Added the ability to override the system-default proxy settings in the adapter configuration.
- Added the ability to configure timeout durations in the adapter configuration.
- Added support for virtual host names. In the adapter configuration, PingFederate Base URL is now an optional override field. See virtual host names in the PingFederate documentation.
Google Login Integration Kit 1.3 - February 2019
- Updated the adapter to use a different user data source in preparation for the shutdown of the Google+ API.
Google Login Integration Kit 1.2 - August 2018
- Resolved an iframe issue with SLO.
- Added support to periodically retry a failed request with increasing delays between retries.
- Improved logging for error scenarios.
- Removed the bundled OAuth CIC helper as Ping Identity’s OAuth Configuration Service replaces the functionality.
Google Login Integration Kit 1.1.1 - June 2016
- Resolved an issue with using the Google IdP Adapter within a Composite Adapter.
Google Login Integration Kit 1.1 - April 2015
- Upgraded the adapter interface to V2 of the PingFederate SDK (IdpAuthenticationAdapterV2).
- Added username attribute to the Basic and Extended Profile schemas.
- Added support for additional attributes to the Extended Profile schema.
- Added mitigation for Google API throttling through the use of the quotaUser parameter.
- Minor bug fixes.
Google Login Integration Kit 1.0.1 - May 2015
- Added support for openid_id parameter.
- Security enhancements.
Google Login Integration Kit 1.0 - May 2014
- Initial release.