Page created: 19 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 4 May 2022
To get started with the integration, deploy the Google Login Integration Kit files to your PingFederate directory.
If you operate PingFederate in a cluster, the following steps refer to the console node.
- Download the Google Login Integration Kit .zip archive from the Ping Identity Integration Directory.
- Stop PingFederate.
If you're upgrading an existing deployment, back up your customizations and delete
earlier versions of the integration files:
- Back up any Google Login Integration Kit files that you customized in the <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/conf/ directory.
- Delete the pf-google-adapter-<version>.jar file from your <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/deploy directory.
- Extract the .zip archive and merge the contents of the dist directory with your <pf_install>/pingfederate directory.
- If there is more than one version of the pf-authn-api-sdk-<version>.jar file in your <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/lib directory, delete all but the latest version of the file.
- If you backed up any customized files, modify the new files with your customizations.
- Start PingFederate.
- If you operate PingFederate in a cluster, repeat steps 2-8 for each engine node.