The Google Workspace Provisioner extends PingFederate capabilities, enabling enterprises to provision its users to Google Apps. It includes a quick-connection template to easily set up a Single Sign-On (SSO) connection and provisioning to Google Apps.
The Google Workspace Provisioner makes use of Google’s Admin SDK. The Google Workspace Provisioner also includes a separate Password Manager application that can be used in cases where SSO users might need to reset Google Apps passwords. For more information, see The Password Manager.
- Outbound User Provisioning
- Outbound Group Provisioning
- Ability to Add Users to Groups
- Browser-based SP-initiated SSO
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following sections of the PingFederate documentation:
- PingFederate 9.0 or later
- Might need to allow the following URL in your firewall to allow outbound