Page created: 27 Dec 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
The ID DataWeb Integration Kit allows PingFederate to communicate with ID DataWeb for risk-based authentication using ThreatMetrix.
By sending a ThreatMetrix device profile and optional user attributes to ID DataWeb when a user signs on, PingFederate can get a security risk assessment for the sign-on event. Including the risk assessment in your PingFederate authentication policy allows you to dynamically adjust the user's authentication requirements each time they sign on.
- Template and script files
- ID DataWeb IdP Adapter
- When a user signs on through PingFederate, the adapter sends the device profile and user attributes to the ID DataWeb API, and retrieves a policy decision ("approve", "obligation", or "deny") from ID DataWeb.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
Before starting, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the following:
- ID DataWeb documentation
- ThreatMetrix Overview in the ID DataWeb documentation
- Authentication policies in the PingFederate documentation
- PingFederate 9.3 or later
- An ID DataWeb service administrator account