The following is the change history for the ID DataWeb Integration Kit.
ID DataWeb Integration Kit 1.2 - November 2023
ID DataWeb Integration Kit 1.1.2 - June 2022
- Updated the Authentication API .JAR file version.
ID DataWeb Integration Kit 1.1.1 - May 2022
- Removed proxima-nova fonts.
- Standardized the archive file structure.
ID DataWeb Integration Kit 1.1 - August 2020
- Improved the appearance of the device profiling template.
- Added support for the flat JSON payload structure from ID DataWeb.
- Added support for the PingFederate authentication API.
ID DataWeb Integration Kit 1.0 - January 2020
- Initial release.
- Added support for sending user attributes and ThreatMetrix device profiles to the ID DataWeb API.
- Added support for retrieving attributes and risk policy decisions from the ID DataWeb API.
- Added the ability to add device profiling into any browser-based authentication source.
- Added the Base URL setting to direct requests to the production or pre-production ID DataWeb API.
- Added the Failure Mode and Fallback Risk Result Value settings to handle failed risk result requests.
- Added the API Request Timeout and Connection Timeout settings.
- Added the Proxy Settings, Custom Proxy Host, and Custom Proxy Port settings to override PingFederate system-default proxy settings.
- Added the Verify HTTPS Hostname setting to skip hostname verification.