The following files are included in the ID DataWeb Integration Kit .zip archive:
- Legal.pdf – copyright and license information
- dist/pingfederate/server/default – contains the
- deploy –
contains the Java libraries
- pf-id-dataweb-adapter-<version>.jar – JAR file that contains the ID DataWeb IdP Adapter.
- conf – contains the HTML template and script that send
device data to the ID DataWeb API.
- language-packs/id-dataweb-messages.properties – a variable file that customizes the messages that appear on the template file.
- template – contains user-facing HTML
- id-dataweb.adapter.template.html – a sign-on redirect page used with the "captured by this adapter" device profiling method. Runs scripts to show a spinner animation and create the device profile.
assets – contains functional scripts
and files used by the template
- css/id-dataweb.css – a CSS file that customizes the appearance of the template file.
images – contains template
- ping-logo.svg – an image file with company branding
- spinner.svg – an image file used in a spinner animation
scripts – contains script files
used to collect and send information
- lib/pf-authn-api-sdk-<version>.jar – a JAR file that contains the PingFederate Authentication API SDK
- deploy – contains the Java libraries