Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
After you have completed the setup, you can test your Intune integration.
- On a testing device, install the Intune Company Portal app. Follow the prompts to set up the device.
- On the Sync. page, select your test device. Click
- Wait 3-5 minutes for the device to communicate with Microsoft Intune and for Microsoft Intune to communicate with the NDES server. You might need to follow prompts on the device to complete the process.
- On the page check the profiles that you created to see if the device registration succeeded.
Test your configuration by doing the following:
In a browser on your test device, go to the PingFederate login URL for your
adapter, such as
- If you are prompted to select a certificate from the device's certificate store, select the certificate that is issued from your CA that shows either your device ID or username (depending on your configuration from Creating certificate profiles in Intune). After confirming your certificate selection, you should be redirected to your SP application.
- In a browser on your test device, go to the PingFederate login URL for your adapter, such as