Page created: 10 Feb 2021 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
The Jamf Integration Kit allows PingFederate to integrate with Jamf Pro for secure device management. This allows you to make dynamic policy decisions based on the security posture of a user's Apple device.
For example, you can:
- Deny access for users who have devices that are not managed by Jamf Pro.
- Deny access to a user whose current device has been compromised or rooted.
- Allow access for users that only have devices that are in compliance.
- Branch your authentication policy based on device attributes, such as operating system.
Jamf IdP Adapter
- Allows PingFederate to get the security posture for the authenticating user's current device.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following resources:
- The X.509 Certificate Integration Kit documentation
- The following sections of the Jamf documentation:
- The following sections of the PingFederate documentation:
- PingFederate 9.3 or later
- A Jamf Pro account (cloud or on-premises)
- An Apple mobile device managed by Jamf Pro, such as an Apple computer, iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV