The PingFederate Lucidchart Provisioner enables an enterprise to provision users to Lucidchart.
A quick connection template is also included to simplify the configuration of single sign-on (SSO). Additional details on Lucidchart can be found on the Lucidchart website.
- Browser-based SP and IdP-initiated SSO
- Includes support for user life cycle management (including creates, updates, disables and deletes)
- Includes configuration options for workflow capabilities (for example, the ability to disable updates)
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following sections of the PingFederate documentation:
- PingFederate 7.3 or later with Java 8
- Might require the following endpoints to be whitelisted on the firewall to allow
- An Enterprise account is required for SCIM and SAML single sign-on with Lucidchart. To upgrade to Enterprise, visit Lucidchart's pricing page or contact sales.