The following section describes the steps for configuring single sign-on (SSO) to Lucidchart. Configuring SAML SSO involves both configuring PingFederate SP connection and the Lucidchart SSO screens.
To configure PingFederate for SSO:
- Create a new SP connection or select an existing SP connection from the SP Configuration menu.
On the Connection Template screen, select the
Use a template for this connection option and choose
Lucidchart Connector from the Connection
Template drop-down list. You will be asked to provide the
metadata.xmlfile you obtained earlier in Configure Lucidchart for SSO.Tip: If this selection is not available, verify the connector installation and restart PingFederate.
- On the Connection Type screen, ensure that the Browser SSO Profiles checkbox is selected.
On the General Info screen, the default values are taken
from the metadata file you selected in an earlier step. We recommend using the
metadata default values.
- Click Next to continue the Browser SSO configuration. For more information, see the following sections under Identity provider SSO configuration:
On the Next.
screen, ensure that the IdP-initiated SSO and SP-initiated SSO
profiles are selected and click
On the POST and
Redirect profiles are selected (clear
Artifact and SOAP). Click
screen, ensure that the
- On the screen, select the signing certificate.
- On the Activation & Summary screen, set Connection Status to ACTIVE, then click Save.