Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
To see a working demonstration of the .NET Integration Kit, deploy the sample applications and configure your Internet Information Services (IIS) server.
- From the .NET Integration Kit .zip archive, copy the sample/IdpSample and sample/SpSample directories to your IIS server.
Create IIS applications that point to the IdPSample and
- On the IIS Manager navigation pane, right-click your web site, and then click Add Application.
- In the Alias field, enter a name, such as PingFederate .NET IdP Sample.
- From the Application Pool list, select an application pool that uses .NET v4.0 and runs in Integrated mode.
- In the Physical path field, enter the path to the IdpSample directory that you copied in step 1.
- Finish configuring the application. Click OK.
- Repeat steps a-e to create a similar application for the SpSample directory.
Set the default web site document to Default.aspx.
- On the IIS Manager navigation pane, select your web site.
- In the details window, double-click Default Document.
- Set Default.aspx as the default content page.
Give ASP.NET permission to write to the sample application config
- In File Explorer, right-click your IdpSample/config directory, and then click Properties.
- On the Config Properties dialog, on the Security tab, in the Group of user names section, select the ASP.NET account (IUSR or IIS_IUSRS). Click Edit.
- On the Permissions for Config dialog, select Write. Click OK.
- On the IdpSample dialog, click OK.
- Repeat steps a-d for the SpSample/config directory.