Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
To allow your web application to send and receive user attributes in OpenToken format, deploy the platform OpenToken agent on your application server.
- Download the .NET Integration Kit .zip archive from the PingFederate server add-ons page.
- Stop your web application.
- If you are upgrading from a previous version of the .NET Integration Kit, delete your existing opentoken-agent.dll file.
- From the integration .zip archive, copy dist/opentoken-agent.dll to a location that your .NET application can access.
- Start your web application.
- If you have more than one web application, repeat steps 1-5 for each application.