Page created: 19 Feb 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
You can configure the .NET Integration Kit to work with the included sample applications.
The applications provide a means of testing an end-to-end Identity Provider (IdP) and Service Provider (SP) integration with PingFederate using this integration kit.
This sample application distribution includes startup components that automatically configure PingFederate to act as both an IdP and an SP:
- The IdP server is configured to look up and send authentication information to the SP.
- The SP server is configured to forward this information to the SP sample application to create the local user session. The SP server will also be configured to send authentication requests to the IdP on behalf of local users.
- Identity provider (IdP) sample application
- Acts as an IdP application in your demonstration environment.
- Service provider (SP) sample application
- Acts as an SP application in your demonstration environment.
- PingFederate configuration archive
- This data.zip archive automatically configures PingFederate with OpenToken Adapter instances to work with the two sample applications.
- PingFederate 9.0 or later.
- The OpenToken Adapter. See Updating the OpenToken Adapter.
- Windows Server 2008 64-bit or 32-bit.
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) with the following:
- Running version 7 or later.
- The correct time (recently synchronized).
- The correct time zone.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed and registered with IIS.