Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
- Log on to the PingFederate administrative console and click Adapters under SP Configuration on the Main Menu screen.
- On the Manage SP Adapter Instances screen, click Create New Instance.
- Enter the Adapter Name and Adapter ID. Select OAM 11g SP Adapter 3.1.0 as the Adapter Type and click Next.
On the SP Adapter screen, enter the values for adapter
configuration as described on the screen and click
- Download the opentoken configuration file (agent-config.txt). This will be used during authentication plugin configuration for the OAM server. Click Next.
Optionally, on the Extended Adapter Contract screen, you can configure
additional attributes for the adapter. (See the Extending an Adapter Contract in
the PingFederate Administrator’s Manual.)
Note: Extended attributes are not supported in this version of OAM Integration Kit.
- Click Next.
- On the Summary screen, verify that the information is correct and click Done.
- On the Manage Adapter Instances screen, click Save to complete the adapter configuration.