Page created: 9 Aug 2023 |
Page updated: 9 Aug 2023
The following is the change history for the One-Time Passcode Integration Kit.
One-Time Passcode Integration Kit 1.0.2 — August 2023
- Fixed an issue that prevented the OTP adapter from creating LDAPS datastore connections.
- Fixed an issue with an invalid URL in the adapter CSS.
- Upgraded Apache Commons Text library to version 1.10.0 to follow best practices for CVE-2022-42889. The OTP adapter was not vulnerable to this issue.
One-Time Passcode Integration Kit 1.0.1 — June 2021
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when a PingFederate node loaded the adapter while a user was authenticating.
One-Time Passcode Integration Kit 1.0 — June 2020
- Initial release.
- Included the ability to use the adapter with a UI or through the PingFederate authentication API.
- Included the ability to look up user device details in a data store attached to PingFederate.
- Included the ability to use chained attributes from earlier in the authentication flow.
- Included the ability to allow users to choose their delivery method.
- Included the ability to stop or continue authentication when the data store lookup fails.
- Included the ability to send one-time passcodes through PingFederate notification publishers.
- Included the Twilio Verify API Notification Publisher.
- Included the Twilio Programmable API Notification Publisher.