Page created: 14 May 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
You can configure one of the Twilio notification publishers to allow PingFederate to send OTPs via email, SMS message, or voice call.
Note: Instead of using a Twilio notification publisher, you can send email notifications directly from PingFederate by completing the steps in Configuring an SMTP Notification Publisher in the PingFederate documentation.
- Complete the steps in Getting your Twilio API credentials.
- Sign on to the PingFederate administrative console.
- On the Create New Instance. tab, click
On the Type tab, set the basic notification publisher
- In the Instance Name field, enter a name for the notification publisher instance.
- In the Instance ID field, enter a unique identifier for the notification publisher instance.
- In the Type list, select Twilio Verify API Notification Publisher or Twilio Programmable API Notification Publisher. Click Next.
- Configure the notification publisher by referring to Twilio Programmable API Notification Publisher settings reference or Twilio Verify API Notification Publisher settings reference. Click Next.
- On the Actions tab, click Test. Resolve any issues that are reported, and then click Next.
- On the Summary tab, check that the configuration is correct. Click Done.
- On the Notification Publishers tab, click Save.