Page created: 17 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
To use the Twilio notification publishers, configure your Twilio account and note your credentials.
- Sign on to the Twilio Console.
- Create a project as shown in View and Create New Projects in Twilio Console in the Twilio documentation.
- Note the Account SID and Auth Token. For more information, see Auth Tokens and How to Change Them in the Twilio documentation.
If you want to use the Twilio Verify API Notification Publisher, do the
- On the Twilio Verify Services page in the Twilio Console, create a service.
- Note the Service ID.
- In the Code Customization section, enable Custom Code.