The PHP Integration Kit allows PHP applications to integrate with a PingFederate server acting as either an identity provider (IdP) or service provider (SP).
- OpenToken adapter and agent
- Allows developers to integrate their PHP applications with a PingFederate server acting as either an identity provider (IdP) or a service provider (SP). The integration kit allows an IdP server to receive user attributes from a PHP IdP application. On the SP side, the integration kit allows a PHP SP application to receive user attributes from the SP server.
- Sample applications
- The Integration Kit distribution also contains sample IdP and SP applications. The applications may be installed quickly for testing OpenToken processing and to provide a working demonstration of end-to-end single sign-on (SSO) and single logout (SLO). Source code and supporting files are included in the distribution and may be modified or used as a reference for application developers.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators and web application developers.
- PingFederate 8.0 or later.
- A web server running PHP 5.4.8 to 7.1.
- The following extensions must be available on the PHP server:
cURL– enables IdP and SP applications to communicate with PingFederate. This is required for both the Windows and Linux installations of PHP 5.4.8.
mcrypt– used to encrypt and decrypt the OpenToken. Information and download: https://php.net/mcrypt and http://mcrypt.sourceforge.net.
mhash– used to generate
hmacsand secure keys from passwords. Information and download: https://php.net/mhash and http://mhash.sourceforge.net.
zlib– used for data compression. The PHP kit uses the
gzuncompressmethod to uncompress data. Information and download: https://php.net/manual/en/ref.zlib.php.