You can deploy the PHP Integration Kit sample applications on Linux Red Hat using the included installation script.
The script copies the sample applications to the Apache HTTP server DocumentRoot, copies configuration files, and changes file permissions and ownership.
- On the computer that hosts your Apache HTTP server, sign on as root.
- Check that the Apache HTTP server is running.
- Check the httpd.conf file to determine the DocumentRoot of the Apache HTTP server. The installation script will prompt you for this information.
- From the integration .zip archive, copy the sample directory to the host computer.
- At a shell command prompt, change the current directory to the sample director.
Execute the installation script using the following commands:
- chmod u+x ./install.sh
- Enter y (yes) to accept the detected Apache user.