Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
The following are known issues or limtiations for the PHP Integration Kit.
There are no known issues.
- The Agent Toolkit for PHP supports AES/128/CBC and 3DES/168/CBC.
- The Agent Toolkit for PHP does not support AES/256/CBC.
- The Token Name field in the adapter configuration must be unique within the given federation, however is not enforced in the user-interface.
- The AES/256/CBC cipher suite is not supported, due to limitations in the PHP mcrypt libraries.
- All plain-text files have UNIX-style line feeds. This may result in difficulty editing files on a Windows computer.
- Password obfuscation is not supported by the agent.
- The sample application does not support local logout when set to cookie transport mode
- If the SP adapter is set to send extended attributes as cookies, multi-value attributes will fail, because multiple cookies with the same name are not allowed.