Page created: 12 Aug 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
The following is the change history for the PingID Provisioner.
PingID Provisioner 1.1.1 – November 2021
- Improved security by updating bundled components.
PingID Provisioner 1.1 – March 2021
- Added support for user creation.
- Added support for provisioning disabled users.
- Added support for device management.
- Added the Manage Devices and Primary Devices on Create settings.
- Added the ability to upload the PingID properties file.
PingID Provisioner 1.0.1 – May 2018
- Fixed disabling or deleting of users when User Update is false in configurable options.
PingID Provisioner 1.0 – March 2018
- Initial release
- Added support for PingID API v4.9
- Added support for user life cycle management (including updates, disabling users, and deleting users)
- Added configuration options for workflow capabilities (for example, the ability to disable updates)