Page created: 21 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 21 Jul 2022
The PingID SDK Provisioner allows PingFederate to manage users in PingID SDK based on changes in an external user data store.
PingID SDK provisioning connector
- Allows PingFederate to manage users in PingID SDK based on changes in an external user data store.
- Includes a quick-connection template that pre-populates some configuration settings.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.Before you start, you should be familiar with the following:
- PingID SDK Overview in the PingID SDK documentation.
- The following sections of the PingFederate documentation:
- PingFederate 9.0 or later.
- To allow PingFederate to make outbound connections to the PingID SDK API, you may
need to whitelist the following domains in your firewall:
- North America: sdk.pingid.com
- Europe: sdk.pingid.eu
- Australia: sdk.pingid.com.au
- Manages users in PingID SDK based on changes in an external data store that is
attached to PingFederate
- Creates, updates, disables, and deletes users
- Enable the create, update, disable and delete capabilities independently
- Allows you to set a primary authentication method (email, SMS, voice) for new users that are provisioned to PingID SDK
- Manages all email, SMS, and voice pairings
- Does not remove pairings that already exist in PingID SDK unless the device nickname of the pairing matches that of the attribute name in the connector
See a list of Supported attributes reference