Page created: 12 Aug 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
PingID SDK Connector 1.2.2 – October 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused the provisioning engine to see
Email 1as different devices. This could cause an error when the provisioning engine tried to add a new device instead of updating the existing device.
- Improved username validation and encoding to support API changes.
- Fixed a library issue that prevented users from being deprovisioned in PingFederate 8.1.4 and earlier.
- Fixed an issue that caused the connector to use the wrong EU hostname.
- Added a PingID SDK configuration file upload option to speed up configuration in PingFederate 9.0 and later.
- Added support for three Voice Number user attributes.
- Added support for Primary Authentication Method Upon Creation configuration.
- Improved error handling and reporting when PingID users contain no ID.
PingID SDK Connector 1.0.1 – August 2018
- Fixed an issue when a device is updated. Any unchanged devices on the user account were being removed and re-added to the user.
PingID SDK Connector 1.0 – April 2018
- Initial release
- Added support for PingID SDK v1.0
- Added support for user life cycle management (including creates, updates, disabling users, and deleting users)
- Added configuration options for workflow capabilities (for example, the ability to disable updates)