The PingOne DaVinci Integration Kit allows PingFederate to use PingOne as an identity provider (IdP).
- Embeds PingOne flows in your PingFederate authentication policy.
PingOne DaVinci IdP Adapter
- Allows PingFederate to use DaVinci to process sign-on requests and get user information. For more information on the DaVinci widget, see the widget method section in the PingOne for Developers documentation. For more information on using the DaVinci API, see the API method section.
- Allows the adapter to show the DaVinci widget.
- Allows you to customize or localize the messages shown on the templates during authentication. For help, see Localizing messages for end users in the PingFederate documentation.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following sections of the PingFederate documentation:
- PingFederate 10.3 or later.