Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
The PingOne Integration Kit adds PingOne datastore, password credential validator, and provisioning connector options to PingFederate. The user guide also provides instructions for creating an OpenID Connect integration with PingOne. These allow you to integrate PingFederate with PingOne and services such as PingOne MFA in a variety of ways.
You can use these components individually or together.
Data store and password credential validator
- The datastore allows PingFederate to retrieve user attributes from PingOne.
- The password credential validator allows PingFederate to validate user credentials against the PingOne data store during sign on.
- Allows the PingFederate provisioning engine to manage users and groups in PingOne.
- Allows PingFederate to manage users' SMS, email, and voice devices for PingOne MFA.
- Allows PingFederate to create custom attributes.
The user guide also provides instructions for creating an OpenID Connect integration with PingOne.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following resources:
- Introduction in the PingOne documentation
- PingOne MFA in the PingOne MFA documentation
- The following sections of the PingFederate documentation:
- PingFederate 9.1 or later
- To allow PingFederate to make outbound HTTPS connections, you
might need to allow the following hostnames in your firewall:
- https://api.pingone.com, https://api.pingone.asia, or https://api.pingone.eu
- https://auth.pingone.com, https://auth.pingone.asia, or https://auth.pingone.eu