Page created: 12 Nov 2020 |
Page updated: 3 Jun 2022
The PingOne platform uses an organization-based model to define tenant accounts and their related entities. Create an organization to contain your PingOne MFA environments, application connections, user populations, and settings.
If you don't have a PingOne MFA license, sign up for a
- Go to Try Ping for Free on the Ping Identity site.
- Complete the sign up form. Click Submit.
- Verify your email using the link emailed to you.
- Go to the unique login link provided when you verified your email address.
- Enter your email address and password. Click Sign On.
On the PingOne console, add an environment to contain
your PingOne MFA connections and settings.
- Click Add Environment.
- On the Create Environment page, in the What kind of environment do you want to create? section, select Build your own solution.
- Select the PingOne MFA and PingFederate tiles. Click Next.
- Select your deployment preferences. Click Next.
- In the Environment Name field, enter a name of your choosing.
- Optional: In the Description field, enter a description.
- From the Region list, select the region closest to you for the best performance.
- From the License list, select your PingOne MFA trial license.
- Click Finish.
- On the Your Environments page, open the PingOne MFA console by clicking the PingOne MFA icon for your new environment.