The PingOne Risk Integration Kit allows PingFederate to communicate with PingOne Risk for risk-based authentication.
By sending transaction information and an optional device profile to PingOne when a user signs on, PingFederate can get a security risk assessment for the sign-on event. Including the risk assessment in your PingFederate authentication policy allows you to dynamically adjust the user's authentication requirements each time they sign on.
- PingOne Risk IdP Adapter
- When a user signs on through PingFederate, the adapter sends the transaction information to PingOne Risk, and retrieves a risk evaluation and other information about the user's current and previous transactions.
- Template and script files
- When a user signs on through PingFederate and device profiling is enabled, these files create a device profile for the adapter to send to PingOne Risk.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following resources:
- PingFederate 10.2 or later
- To allow PingFederate to make outbound HTTPS
connections, you might need to allow the following host names in your
- https://api.pingone.com, https://api.pingone.asia, or https://api.pingone.eu
- https://auth.pingone.com, https://auth.pingone.asia, or https://auth.pingone.eu
- A PingOne Risk license
(If you don't have a license, you can create a trial account in Creating an organization and environment in PingOne)