Page created: 3 Jun 2022 |
Page updated: 16 Jun 2023
The following is the change history for the PingOne Risk Integration Kit.
PingOne Risk Integration Kit 1.3.1 — March 2023
- Updated SDK version.
PingOne Risk Integration Kit 1.3 — September 2022
- Changed the product name to PingOne Risk Integration Kit.
- Added the ability to set a Policy ID as a chained attribute and use it to set the risk policy.
- Added support for Risk Score as an attribute returned by the adapter.
- Fixed an issue that caused page expired issues when the target application did not respond during within the Risk Timeout.
PingOne Risk Integration Kit 1.2.1 — February 2022
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when users attempted the get risk predictors action.
PingOne Risk Management Integration Kit 1.2 — September 2021
- Added support for including third-party risk predictors in risk evaluations. For more information, see Using custom risk predictors.
- Improved the PingOne Risk Policy list by clarifying that the default selection uses the default PingOne Risk policy.
- Improved the clarity of the tooltips in the adapter configuration.
- Improved the device profiling script by excluding low-value attributes, such as
audio. This reduces the size of the device profile cookie by up to 86% without impacting the quality of the risk evaluations.
PingOne Risk Management Integration Kit 1.1 — March 2021
- Added support for pre-populating adapter settings based on the selected PingOne environment. Available in PingFederate 10.2 or later.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when the adapter received an unexpected attribute type.
- Fixed an issue that skipped device profiling in Internet Explorer 11 when "Captured by this device" was selected.
PingOne Risk Management Integration Kit 1.0 — December 2020
- Initial release.
- Added support for getting risk results and transaction information from PingOne Risk.
- Added the ability to send a device profile and transaction information to PingOne Risk.
- Added the ability to add device profiling into any browser-based authentication source.
- Added support for risk models based on user behavior, IP reputation, geovelocity, and anonymous network detection.
- Added the ability to map any PingOne Risk API response attribute to an attribute in the PingFederate authentication policy.
- Added authentication success/failure reporting to PingOne Risk.
- Added the ability to test the connection to PingOne Risk.
- Added support for the PingFederate authentication API.
- Added settings for API connection and request timeouts.
- Added settings to override the PingFederate system-default proxy settings.