To get started with the integration, deploy the PingOne Risk Integration Kit files to your PingFederate directory.
Make sure you have completed the following tasks:
- Download the PingOne Risk Integration Kit .zip archive from the Add-ons tab of the PingFederate downloads page.
- Stop PingFederate.
If you are upgrading an existing deployment, back up your customizations and
delete earlier versions of the integration files.
- Back up any PingOne Risk Integration Kit files that you customized in <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/conf/.
- Delete pf-pingone-risk-management-adapter-<version>.jar from <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/deploy.
If you are upgrading and not moving to Signals SDK, you must update the template HTML and JS files.
- Extract the .zip archive and merge the contents of the dist directory with your <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/deploy directory.
- If there is more than one version of the pf-authn-api-sdk-<version>.jar file in your <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/lib directory, delete all but the latest version of the file.
- If you backed up any customized files, modify the new files with your customizations.
- Start PingFederate.
- If you operate PingFederate in a cluster, repeat steps 2-7 for each engine node.