Page created: 3 Jun 2022 |
Page updated: 16 Jun 2023
The following files are included in the PingOne Risk Integration Kit .zip archive:
- Legal.pdf – copyright and license information
- dist – contains the
- deploy –
contains the Java libraries
- pf-pingone-risk-management-adapter-<version>.jar – JAR file that contains the PingOne Risk IdP Adapter.
- conf – contains the HTML template that presents the
PingOne sign-on form.
- language-packs – contains files with
customizable user-facing messages
- pingone-risk-management-messages.properties – a variable file that customizes the messages that appear on the template file.
- template – contains user-facing HTML
- pingone-risk-management-template.html – a sign-on redirect page used with the "captured by this adapter" device profiling method. Runs scripts to show a spinner animation and create the device profile.
assets – contains functional scripts
and files used by the template
- css – contains CSS
files for the templates.
- pingone-risk-management.css – a CSS file that customizes the appearance of the template files.
- end-user/<version>/end-user.css – a CSS file that customizes the appearance of the template files.
- fonts/end-user/icons – contains template icons
images – contains template
- ping-logo.svg – an image file with company branding
- spinner.svg – an image file used in a spinner animation
scripts – contains script files
used to collect and send information
- css – contains CSS files for the templates.
- language-packs – contains files with customizable user-facing messages
- lib/pf-authn-api-sdk-<version>.jar – a JAR file that contains the PingFederate Authentication API SDK
- deploy – contains the Java libraries