The PingOne Verify Integration Kit allows PingFederate to use the PingOne Verify service for personal identity verification based on government photo ID.
This documentation is for the PingOne Verify Integration Kit 1.1 and earlier. For later versions of the integration kit, see the latest PingOne Verify Integration Kit documentation.
- Initiate an identity verification process as part of user registration or sign-on.
- Supports identity verification through mobile apps
- Supports the PingFederate Authentication API.
- Allows PingFederate to use PingOne Verify to trigger an identity verification challenge as part of the PingFederate authentication policy or registration flow.
- Allow the adapter to show the status of the verification process.
- Allow you to modify the appearance of pages shown to the user during authentication.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following resources:
- PingFederate 9.3 or later to
include PingOne Verify as part of the authentication
PingFederate 10.2 or later to include PingOne Verify as part of the user registration flow
- To allow PingFederate to make outbound HTTPS
connections, you might need to allow the following host names in your
- https://api.pingone.com, https://api.pingone.asia, or https://api.pingone.eu
- https://auth.pingone.com, https://auth.pingone.asia, or https://auth.pingone.eu