Page created: 11 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 14 Jul 2022
The following files are included in the PingOne Verify Integration Kit .zip archive:
- ReadMeFirst.pdf – contains links to this online documentation
- Legal.pdf – copyright and license information
- dist/pingfederate/server/default – contains the
- deploy –
contains the Java libraries
- pf-pingone-verify-adapter-<version>.jar – JAR file that contains the PingOne Verify IdP Adapter.
- conf – contains the HTML template that presents the PingOne sign-on form.
- language-packs – contains files with
customizable user-facing messages
- pingone-verify-messages.properties – a variable file that customizes the messages that appear on the template file.
- template – contains user-facing HTML
- pingone-verify-completed.html – a sample template that indicates the verification step completed successfully.
- pingone-verify-failed.html – a sample template that indicates that the user failed the verification challenge.
- pingone-verify-required.html – a sample template that asks the user to complete the verification challenge.
- pingone-verify-timed-out.html – a sample template that indicates that the verification challenge took too long.
assets – contains functional scripts
and files used by the template
- css – contains CSS files for the
- pingone-verify.css – a CSS file that customizes the appearance of the template files.
- end-user/<version>/end-user.css – a CSS file that customizes the appearance of the template files.
- fonts/end-user –
contains template fonts and icons
- icons – contains template icons
- proxima-nova – contains template fonts
images – contains template
- ping-logo.svg – an image file with company branding
- spinner.svg – an image file used in a spinner animation
scripts – contains script files
used to collect and send information
- css – contains CSS files for the templates.
- language-packs – contains files with customizable user-facing messages
- lib/pf-authn-api-sdk-<version>.jar – a JAR file that contains the PingFederate Authentication API SDK
- deploy – contains the Java libraries