Page created: 18 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 18 Jul 2022
To get started with the integration, deploy the PingOne Verify Integration Kit files to your PingFederate directory.
- Download the PingOne Verify Integration Kit .zip archive from the Ping Identity Integration Directory.
- Stop PingFederate.
If you're upgrading an existing deployment, back up your customizations and delete
earlier versions of the integration files:
- Back up any PingOne Verify Integration Kit files that you customized in the <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/conf/ directory.
- Delete the pf-pingone-verify-adapter-<version>.jar file from your <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/deploy directory.
- Extract the .zip archive and merge the contents of the dist directory with your <pf_install>/pingfederate directory.
- If there is more than one version of the pf-authn-api-sdk-<version>.jar file in your <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/lib directory, delete all but the latest version of the file.
- If you backed up any customized files, modify the new files with your customizations.
- Start PingFederate.
- If you operate PingFederate in a cluster, repeat steps 2-7 for each engine node.
If you upgraded from version 1.1 to version 2.0 of the adapter, update your
configuration to support the new core contract attributes:
- In your adapter configuration, update your existing PingOne Verify Response Mappings using the updated JSON Pointer syntax reference information.
- Update any affected attributes in your authentication policy.