The RSA SecurID Integration Kit allows PingFederate to use the RSA Authentication Manager service for multi-factor authentication (MFA). This allows PingFederate to act as an RSA Authentication Agent for on-premises deployments of RSA SecurID.
This integration is for the on-premises RSA Authentication Manager. To integrate with RSA Cloud Authentication, see the RSA SecurID Cloud Authentication Integration Guide.
- RSA SecurID IdP Adapter
- Allows PingFederate to communicate with the RSA Authentication API to process sign-on requests and other user activities supported by the templates.
- Allow the adapter to present information and forms to the user during the sign-on process, such as token challenges and PIN changes. You can customize the HTML portions of the templates to suit your organization's needs.
- Allow you to modify the appearance of pages shown to the user during authentication.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following resources:
- PingFederate 11.0 or later
- RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 SP1 or later
- RSA SecurID authenticator hardware or software tokens