Page created: 14 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Dec 2022
To get started with the integration, deploy the RSA SecurID Integration Kit files to your PingFederate directory.
- Download the RSA SecurID Integration Kit .zip archive from the Ping Identity Integration Directory.
- Stop PingFederate.
If you are upgrading an existing deployment, back up your customizations and
delete older versions of the integration files.
Back up any RSA SecurID Integration Kit files that you customized
Delete the following from
- Back up any RSA SecurID Integration Kit files that you customized in <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/conf/templates:
- Extract the .zip archive and merge the contents of the dist directory with your <pf_install>/pingfederate directory.
If you have existing customizations, manually modify the new
rsa-securid-messages.properties file based on your
For more information on customizing messages, see Localizing messages for end users in the PingFederate documentation.
- If there is more than one version of the pf-authn-api-sdk-<version>.jar file in your <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/lib directory, delete all but the latest version of the file.
- Start PingFederate.
- If you operate PingFederate in a cluster, repeat steps 2-7 for each engine node.