The Salesforce Contacts Provisioner allows PingFederate to provision Lead and Contact records to Salesforce.
- Creates, updates, and deletes Lead or Contact records
- Allows you to enable the create, update, and delete capabilities independently
- Helps you create a service provider connection to Salesforce with the necessary settings and attributes.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following resources:
- PingFederate 9.0 or later
- Administrator access to a Salesforce organization account. The account must have "View All Data" permissions. For more information about account permissions, see Enable OAuth Settings for API Integration in the Salesforce documentation.
- To allow PingFederate to make outbound connections to Salesforce, you might need to allow the following endpoint in your firewall: https://your_salesforce_domain.com