Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
- In a browser, open Ping Identity’s OAuth Configuration Service (OCS).
- In the service list, select Salesforce Connector.
- In the Client ID field, enter the Consumer Key that you noted in Registering PingFederate as a connected app in Salesforce.
- In the Client Secret field, enter your Consumer Secret.
Authorize the request through Salesforce.
- If you receive a message asking you to sign on to Salesforce, enter your Salesforce administrator credentials, and then click Log In.
- On the Salesforce Allow Access dialog, click Allow.
On the Service Response dialog, note the Access
Token and Refresh Token.
You will use these in Creating a provisioning connection.