Page created: 1 Sep 2023 |
Page updated: 6 Sep 2023
The following is the change history for the SCIM Provisioner.
SCIM Provisioner 1.5.2 – September 2023
- Fixed an issue with
typesub-attribute case sensitivity that caused a
Typesub-attribute values for phone numbers and photos are now case insensitive.
SCIM Provisioner 1.5 – December 2022
- Added support for user custom attributes for SCIM 2.0.
SCIM Provisioner 1.4.2 – August 2021
- Fixed an issue that caused the Check Connection function to fail when correct credentials were provided.
- Fixed an issue that caused a
NullPointerExceptionerror when the
photoattribute was empty.
SCIM Provisioner 1.4 – December 2020
- Added support for the PATCH method for group updates.
- Improved backward compatibility for SCIM 1.1 headers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the provisioner to parse groups incorrectly.
SCIM Provisioner 1.3 – March 2020
- Added support for the
application/scim+jsonHTTP header type.
- Improved support for services that limit the number of groups that can be retrieved per request by adding a Results Per Page field in the connection configuration.
- Improved the SCIM URL field in the connection configuration to work regardless of whether a trailing slash (/) is included in the URL.
- Fixed an issue that caused connection tests to return a success when the wrong credentials were used.
- Fixed an issue that caused groups to be serialized incorrectly.
SCIM Provisioner 1.2 – March 2019
- Added configuration options for the Unique User Identifier.
- Improved error handling and reporting for cases where users in the target application do not have an ID.
SCIM Provisioner 1.1 – July 2018
- Added the option to provision groups with common name (CN) or distinguished name (DN).
- Fixed an issue where SCIM v2 requests included SCIM v1.1 schema URN’s.
- Fixed a compatibility issue when multiple SCIM SaaS connectors are deployed.
- Fixed an issue where the NO_CONTENT HTTP response code was not being handled.
- Fixed an issue where the SERVER_ERROR HTTP response code was not being handled.
- Fixed an issue where the user’s active status was not updated correctly on update requests.
- Fixed an issue where SCIM v2 errors descriptions were not logged correctly.
- Fixed an issue where an empty return body on a user PUT would cause a JSON parse exception.
SCIM Provisioner 1.0 – October 2017
- Initial release.
- Included support for user provisioning.
- Included support for group provisioning.
- Included support for adding users to groups.
- Included support for SCIM core and enterprise attributes.
- Included support for basic authentication, OAuth 2 bearer token and OAuth 2 client credentials authentication.
- Included support for SCIM overrides (Filter expression, authorization header type, users API path, groups API path).
- Included configuration options for CRUD capabilities.
- Included configuration options for provisioning disabled users.
- Included configuration options for deprovisioning actions.